Changes in the digital era are running very fast and are changing almost all areas of life for people around the world. When mimacom customers need a digital solution, we help them as quickly and awesomely as possible, bringing the most suitable and robust software solution for them.
The most important aspect of our team is that we love building great software with cool technology and we like to share our expertise with our customers and teams.
Are you a hungry-minded person with an agile spirit?
- Be responsible for the full SDLC in the front-end side, building high-quality software solutions
- Participate in the collection of requirements, give estimations and propose different approaches
- Give support in the architecture definition and design of the solution
- Perform deployment, validations and verification testing
- Follow agile programming best practices, development conventions and adopt a DevOps culture
- Act as a reliable advisor for teams, customers and stakeholders
- Stay up-to-date with open source trends and emerging frontend technologies
- Enjoy flat hierarchies, direct feedback and room to stand up for your own ideas.
- Work with cutting-edge technologies in an Open Source world.
- Opportunities to make a real impact.
- Boost your career (certifications, trainings, conferences, events, etc.)
- Flexible working terms & conditions. E.g. flextime, home office, choose your own device.
- Work in easy-reachable and modern offices with complimentary free coffee/tea and fruits.
- Participate in cool team events: Lunch & Learn, karting, Hackathon and many more!
- Highly proficient with Vue.js framework and its core principles
- Familiarity with the Vue.js ecosystem: including Vue CLI, Vuex, Vue Router, Nuxt.js, etc.
- Very good understanding of HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming paradigms
- Ability to work with modern development tools like IntelliJ, familiar with CI/CD pipeline, Bamboo/Jenkins, Git, Docker
- Experience with both consuming and designing RESTful APIs
We are an international service provider whose constant is the excitement for Java, Open Source and agility. We are convinced that there is always a better way to build user-friendly and robust software.
As a young, dynamic and steadily growing company, with approximately 350 employees we have the courage to constantly question ourselves and to venture into new things, be into new technology or different approaches. There will not be an ordinary job waiting for you.
But if innovation and building something motivates you and you are ready to demonstrate your abilities within a company with perspective and ambitious goals daily, we should really get in touch.