Headquartered in Singapore, TAIGER is a fast-growing Artificial Intelligence (AI) company with a global footprint. Our mission is to help organizations optimize operational efficiencies by automating complex cognitive tasks. We are a market leader and the pioneer of Knowledge Work AutomationTM. The solutions we provide use natural language processing (NLP) and computer vision techniques (e.g. semantic analysis, concept-extraction, multi-language knowledge graphs, and object detection) to provide unparalleled accuracy in information extraction for industry leaders across the financial services, government sectors and more. TAIGER is recognized as a Gartner Cool Vendor. Find out more about us at www.taiger.com and www.linkedin.com/company/taiger
We are building a team passionate about cutting-edge AI technology and the potential of TAIGER. You should be motivated by growth opportunities with your responsibilities expanding in scope. You can also look forward to be part of a dynamic start-up environment where your contribution matters.
- Develop front-end single page application with VueJS and AngularJS.
- Build common components library to be shared across different applications.
- Write maintainable and reusable code for future use.
- Create consistent application with strong understanding of cross-browsers compatibilities issue.
- Develop applications for both clients and internal functions.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Create and maintain automated unit test and integration tests to ensure quality.
- BSc in computer science, engineering or a related discipline (or equivalent).
- Proficiency in VueJS and/or AngularJS 1.x with deep understanding and experience in designing and utilising RESTful APIs.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Strong knowledge of web development tools and programming languages.
- Proactivity in suggesting solutions and improvements.
- Work comfortably with source version control software and package managers, and build-tools (Git, NPM, Gulp, Grunt, Webpack).
- The desire to be continually learning about emerging technologies/industry trends.
YOU WILL BE AT AN ADVANTAGE WITH THESE SKILLS
- Familiarity or interest in AI, Semantic Technologies, NLP and Search Engines.
- Experience in building mobile wep app using tools such as Ionic, NativeScript, or ReactNative.
- Experience in building web applications with ES6 and working with backend built in Java EE and Spring Framework.
- Experience in any of the PreCSS or PostCSS tools such as SCSS, LESS, or Autoprefixer.
- Experience in any of the following - Vue.js, Angular, or React.
- Experience in writing unit testing and integration testing using tools such as Jest, NightwatchJS, or CucumberJS.
- Understanding of security, performance, scalability aspects in web application development.
- Working knowledge on software lifecycle management and code organization.
In TAIGER we believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will result in a better workplace for our team and a better product for our clients. Join the growing team at TAIGER today!