Vue Storefront sets a new standard in online shopping, making it more convenient, intuitive, and lightning-fast. We use the modern tech stack, believe in composable commerce architecture, and are dedicated to flattening the learning curve to business users. That is why enterprise customers can launch our store in weeks instead of months, gaining time and saving money.
For us, the most important thing is that Vue Storefront cares about people, their work-life balance, relations, and the impact they make on the community, tech & e-commerce world, and their private lives. Vibe, Self-driven, and Focus are Vue Storefront values, and we want to grow everyone who has a hunger for more and lives up to them!
What will you be doing in this role?
- Being part of creating open-source components library using atomic design methodology
- Taking care of best UX, performance, and A11y practices
- Supporting open source community
- We are looking forward to working with teammates having drive and passion for technologies, willingness to help others, and empower the world of e-commerce.
What do we expect you to have?
- 8+ years of experience as a software engineer
- Extensive experience with Vue.js / React and/or Nuxt.js,
- Good knowledge of UX and accessibility patterns
- Experience in developing design systems
- Some basic knowledge of Typescript
- ‘How we can make this better’ attitude,
- ‘Growing as a human being’ approach,
- Taking care - of others in a team and the community,
- Experience with Open Source projects is a big plus as well.
- Fluent English (at least C1)
- Sharing our values:
- Vibe - you say what does not fit. You give feedback, and you listen to critical feedback as well.
- Self-driven - everyone's opinion is essential, but ownership is more important. You understand that someone has to take responsibility for the decision and how it affects the whole product or company.
- Focus - you stay aligned with what and how we act as a company. You move your WIGs (Wildly Important Goals) further. You take responsibility for your work and overlook the health of that area,
What can you expect?
- Senior and experienced team
- Budget and tools for your skills Growth
- Fully Remote work with flexible working hours
- Values-driven culture, friendly and supportive work environment
- Contract type tailored to your need
- Engagement: it’s full-time engagement in every case
- Ability to regularly attend conferences and community events, both as participant and contributor
- Flat organizational structure: it helps to focus on what’s essential - have no barriers in communication, no Corpo-language, no going things around, no need to do things differently than most smartly and efficiently.
- Relations: VSF values healthy relations and spends time together - e.g., two weeks with your teammates and families on Tenerife?
- Benefits: contract type depending on your decision, Medicover medical care package, access to the pool of courses, time to time workation, flexible working hours, working from wherever you want.
Join us if you feel that it's time for you to join VSF’s extraordinarily enthusiastic and successful team!