Message Processing Platform
"Event processing. simplified.
layline.io is an opinionated message processing platform designed for small to large distributed scenarios. It utilizes the power of akka-streams wrapped in an easy-to-use configuration, deployment and execution framework.
layline.io delivers the tools to support businesses on their digital transformation journey by enabling them to integrate seamlessly into the global datasphere.
It enables businesses to ...
- Integrate their OSS/BSS with the network edge
- Ingest and prepare massive amounts of data between edge and cloud
- Transparently distribute workloads up and down the mesh
- Analyze and react to information when and where it occurs
- Minimize latency and reduce data clogging
The web front-end was built with Vue, Vuex and the Quasar framework. The backend was built in Java and akka-streams."