Vue Devtools V3 Chrome Extension released!
- Styling revamp and responsiveness improvements. (thanks to the contribution by @crswll)
- When clicking on a mutation, it no longer time-travels by default so you can inspect each mutation without affecting the state of your app. An extra "time travel" button is added to each mutation.
- Mutation logging can now be paused (it's also persisted via localStorage).
New: Events Tab
- Logs custom events emitted by components. (thanks to the contribution by @markussorg)
- Can also be paused like Vuex mutations.
Share your moods with the world
A simple blog template built with Vue that displays posts from the WordPress REST API
WebApp helping you to track your expenses & cash flow